ThisMagic Path Form fulfills your dream ofcreating your own patio or walkway and make it a reality.No special skills are required to use this Magic Path Model. This unique stone form is designed to let you easily create straight paths and square patios as well as angles, circles and wide pavement. This DIY tool is laying out the effect posted up likeblocks of stones, perfect to create a style of your own garden path. The mold is easy to clean and takes up little space so you can easily add to your patio or create a new matching path.
Magic Path Form is a paving mold used to make acement (or red mud)garden path. It consists ofirregular holes, which can fill the cementslurryin the mold, and then smooth the upper part by hand. When dry, take out the loading mold andsprinklethe stone sand (or plant the grass) in the gap.
It is a reusable plastic mold for creating patterned walks, path, patios.
Great for paving patios, paths, courtyards, walkways, pave driveways, etc.
Help you to decorate your backyard landscaping.
Use this heavy-duty plastic form that turns a little pre-mixed concrete into a concrete garden stepping stones for easiest access way to your garden.
Keep the beauty and health of your plant by using garden steppingstones as your pathway.
How To Use This Magic Path Form To Build The Pathway
1. Mix cement with water, according to package directions. When ready to use, the concrete will be the consistency of oatmeal and thick enough to hold an edge when you slice into it with a shovel.
2. Fill the Magic Path Form, scooping the concrete in with a shovel and making sure to fill each area.
3. Using rubber gloves, spread the concrete around the mold, filling in any gaps or low points. Tap the mold with your hand to eliminate any air bubbles.
4. Following the contours of the mold, smooth out the concrete, wiping away any excess.
5. Allow the concrete to set for a maximum of five minutes, then carefully remove the mold. For the next stretch, rotate the mold a quarter-turn and place it beside the paver just completed, angling slightly if you're creating a curving pathway.
6. After letting the concrete cure overnight, fill the cracks with dirt and wash away any excess. Wet the ground around the newly formed pavers to help them settle.
DETAILED STEPS TO USE MOLD:
1. Prepare the ground - If you would like more lasting stone blocks then it is important that you prepare the ground first, although not necessary and here is why.
To prepare the ground, remove the layer of grass, if any, or clear the area where you will place the mold. One and a half to three inches should do it. After removing the grass layer you will be down to the earth layer.
You may pour a half or one inch of Step-1 paver's sand over the work area and compact it using a dirt tamper to make the soil firm. For larger areas, you may rent a compactor machine found at your nearest home goods local store.
Now, if you decide not to use paver's sand, then you can pour a more wet soupy concrete on the mold and since the concrete is wet, it will mold to the surface of the soil. The Magic Path Form is thick, so it will not crack.
For quicker drying concrete you may use "quick dry concrete", which dries really quickly in less than 10 minutes before removing the mold. Regular concrete mix should do the trick too.
You can mix cement color powder with your concrete to give it different looks, such as a brick look, but harder. While the concrete is still wet, you can pour key stones, sea shells and even glitter to give it a unique sparkling finish.
2. Place the Magic Path Form Mold- once your work area is compacted, then you can place the mold accordingly and pour the concrete. Then let it dry. If you use quick dry concrete then let it sit for 5-10 minutes before removing the mold and working on your next step. For a soupier concrete, give it more time.
3. Premix the concrete - you can use quick dry concrete for a quick dry or a more soupy concrete mix if you are not leveling or compacting the ground.
4. Pour down your own cement bricks, stones or slate to the garden stone molds.
5. Trowel smooth - you can use a piece of wood or slate to remove the excess concrete from the mold in one swoop.
6. Remove the mold - once the the concrete is dry enough remove the mold but still give it more time, 24 hours, to fully dry and step over it.
7. Once you remove the mold - you can use paver's sand step-2 on top of concrete blocks to give it a flat finish and fill in the space between the blocks. Or you can place grass seeds in the between the layers of the blocks so you get grass to grow in between and mow it when you mow the lawn to give it more of a green finish.
1 x Magic Path Form
Material: PP Resin.
Model A ( Large) size: 14.1" x 14.1"
Model A (Medium) size: 16.9" x 16.9"
Model B size: 11.8" x 11.8"
Model C size: 15.7" x 15.7"
Model D size: 15.7" x 15.7"
Free Shipping Worldwide
We only carry a limited supply. If you see a "No Items" note at checkout, send us a note and we will notify you whenever we get more in stock.